Monday, August 15, 2016

Shake, Spin, and Shine!

Have I mentioned that the 2016-2017 catalog is my favorite catalog from the past five years?  Look at this:




Put those dies with this stamp set:

Shooting Star Clear-Mount Stamp Set


Oh-so-cute! (And they are sold separately AND as a Bundle which gives you a 10% discount!)

But I can't stop there. I had to add a shaker window to my card. Here it is:

I love interactive cards! This card spins and has a fun shaker element.
 Confession time:  It's usually best to use an acetate window sheet for the shaker window, but I didn't have a piece big enough for this card. (Note to self, order more window sheets!) I stole a clear envelope from my stash, cut it apart, sandwiched a piece between two layers of printer paper, and was able to punch a perfect piece to use as a window. I also didn't have any sequins in the proper colors, so I snuck some out of my Banner Surprise Paper Pumpkin kit. I wanted more stars, so I grabbed my favorite punch, the Confetti Stars Border, and a sheet of Silver Foil Paper (didn't have to sneak or steal, what a relief!) and have lots and lots of lovely silver stars.

I hope you are having some happy stamping time, too!


Product List

1 comment:

  1. What a cool card!! Two interactive elements on the same card = AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete