Sunday, December 13, 2015

Year-end Sale!

Whee! I love a sale, don't you? Click HERE to shop the Year-end Sale! (All items are while supplies last.)

Confession time: I am a cheating cheater! 

So, see my happy little words here:
Where could I have gotten the die cut letters for "ah, fall"?




Take a look at the Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies : 




There is no die for "fall," but I bet you can guess: a couple of snips, and "falala" does double duty for two seasons! And where could "ah" have come from? There is no "h" in any of the words...but I like to cheat and stretch my tools as far as they can go...look at "spooky." Take the "y" off the end, turn it upside down and over, and ah-ha!

 I used the same cheat for a Halloween card. To get "boo," I snipped "spooky" and flipped the letters over and upside down.

Here are a few suggestions for words and letters that can be made with the dies:



And guess what's included in the Year-end Sale? Yep! Get your Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies at a nice discount while supplies last.

Happy Stamping!


Product List

1 comment:

  1. I love the alternate greetings you made. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete