Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Paper Pumpkin News!



Offer Dates: July 23-September 10, 2015

Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). 


Click HERE to subscribe. Name me, Valli Henley, as your demonstrator, and receive a surprise gift from me!

I am so excited to share this sale with you! I have been a subscriber -- a Pumpkineer, if I may say -- for quite a while now, and every month the kits are getting better and better!

In case you haven't heard about My Paper Pumpkin yet, here are the facts: Each month, subscribers receive a box full of everything needed to complete the (pre-designed but customizable) featured project, which may be a set of cards or a neat 3-D item. And by everything, I mean everything! Stamps, inks, adhesives, embellishments...Use what you want as the instructions show, then use the rest of the supplies however you want!

Here are a couple of recent Paper Pumpkins:



Such cuteness! Want to join the Pumpkineers?

Happy stamping!

                  Valli

No comments:

Post a Comment