Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Herd

     Every now and then, I find a stamp irresistible, just so cute and charming I have to have it. So I get it, introduce it to the other stamps in the neighborhood, tuck it in its own little cubby...it is still cute and I'm still charmed, but after a while, we both realize we have nothing to say to one another...

     Okay, I do get very involved with my stamps. It's a stampy thing. I recently experienced this awkwardness with this set:


     That is one cute herd! Look at that yak! And the goat! And the other four creatures that would want to be colored in and look loved if any of the others were...and sometimes, I just don't have the time to color everyone in properly, but I want to use that stamp!  At  a recent stamp-a-stack, I wanted to feature this set but knew that with time at a premium, we would have to have a quick foolproof coloring technique.


What could be behind that door?

Ta-da!

     Everybody is happy!  Inking the stamp with markers or, in this case, multiple ink pads*, make a quick and colorful card. I can't stop smiling whenever I look at that happy herd.

*Stampin' Spots from the Paper Pumpkin kits work well here! ;)

     What tips do you have for quick coloring?

     Thanks for reading!

               Valli


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment