Sunday, March 22, 2015

Stamp-a-stack #1

Happy Spring! Are you ready to break out the bright colors and floral stamps? I am!

Come and stamp a stack of cards with me!


I'm hosting a series of Stamp-a-Stacks this spring. Each session, we will make 12 cards: three each of four designs for two occasions. I'll do the designing and prep work. You will stamp and assemble your cards and take them (and envelopes) home in labeled, shelf-friendly cases. All you have to bring is your adhesive! (Adhesive will be available for purchase if needed.)

Stamp-a-stack #1: Birthdays and Thanks
Date:  March 27 or 28, 2015 (your choice) or by appointment
Please register by March 25 so materials can be prepped for you.
Time:  10:00 am
Place: My home
Fee:  $20 or $10 with a $30 order the day of class

Register by phone (901) 755-6923 or email.

Remember, an inky stamper is a happy stamper!

Valli

No comments:

Post a Comment