Thursday, August 14, 2014

Stars in Our Eyes

     Yipee! One day to the first class of my Tools and Techniques course. Sharing my love of all things inky makes me blissful, so I'm really looking forward to class. My first theme, Stars in Our Eyes,  was inspired by a new stamp set in Stampin' Up's upcoming Holiday Catalog: Bright & Beautiful. The catalog goes live on August 28, but I was unable to resist the offer of the discounted bundle on my demonstrator pre-order, so the set and the coordinating Stars Framelits Dies are mine!  (Insert gleeful chuckle here. ;))

Here's a little preview.
     We'll be doing a few projects that use the stamps and framelits to illustrate several fun techniques.  Heat embossing was the technique that confirmed my stamping fanatacism. One of my favorite embossed looks is metallic embossing powder on metallic cardstock. Much wow, as my kids say.

     So I'm all starry eyed over stamping right now & looking forward to sharing a little stardust with my stamping buddies. I hope you get to have some stamping time, too.

                                                            Happy Stampy!





No comments:

Post a Comment