Thursday, July 3, 2014

Welcome to My Happy Stamping Corner

     I have been a rubber stamping fanatic for over 14 years.  The previous, sad, artless part of my life was spent longing for an artistic outlet; but every attempt I made at art left me convinced that I was meant to admire art, not generate it.

     Then one lovely day, through a serendipitous circumstance, a Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog fell into my hands, and I fell in love. At first it was the instant gratification of rubber stamping that caught me -- gorgeous images + ink + paper and done! -- and then it was the realization that I would fearlessly try any media, any art tool, as long as I had a stamp nearby -- and then the art happened! Fearless, I tell you, feels really good.

     I spent several years as a Stampin' Up demonstrator, spreading the joy of stamping wherever I could. After a sabbatical to tend to the uninky part of life, I have recently returned to demonstrating. It is my hope that I can help others unlock and enjoy their own art.

   I hope you will

    Stamp Your Bliss

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog!!!! I'm so thankful that I found you and that you were my first stamping teacher and helped me start my own artistic journey.

    ReplyDelete