Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Little Gratitude

     A little gratitude -- ok, a lot of gratitude is due to my dear family and friends.  I am truly blessed with some of the best stamping buddies imaginable.  They encourage me, listen patiently to my manic inky thoughts, and whole-heartedly share their love of stamping with me. My darling family is always cheering me on when I stamp (it does keep me out of their hair). So now, I want to cheer for my friends and family, and say "Thank you from the bottom of my heart."



     One of the best things about stamping greeting cards is the capability to personalize every card. This thank you card reflects my love of hot air balloons (I was into Steampunk before it had a name) and my tendency to explore the possibilities of all my stamping tools. This card was created using Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio.  It originally looked like this:

A little digital magic, because I have to add a personal twist, and we have the Balloon Glow version above.

     Now you may ask, where is the rubber stamp if this is a digital creation? In my hand, making me brave enough to tackle the digital media.  

     Thanks to my friends for helping me be a happy stamper.

     Are you, Dear Reader, a happy stamper? I'd like to get to know you, so chime right in!

     Stamp Your Bliss



2 comments:

  1. I love these "steampunky" MDS cards. It's hard to believe they were computer generated. I can't wait to see what else you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty!! I'm looking forward to stamping with you and getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete